- Create a gallery from Picasa
- Create a gallery from Instagram
- Create a gallery with your own photos
- Create a gallery from Facebook
1. Create a gallery from Picasa
The “name” field allows you to give a name to your gallery. If you have several galleries, users will thus be able to choose the gallery they want to take a look at.
With the “search” field you’ll be able to retrieve all photos from Picasa that are relevant to this search.
And the result is:
You can also retrieve all photos from a specific Picasa album or Picasa account:
- Fill in the Search field with your Picase account email.
- Select the album you want to add to your app (Your Picasa album must be public).
- You’re done.
2. Create a gallery from Instagram
Since Instagram has changed their API policies, now you must use your own Instagram keys in order to create an Instagram gallery.
You will find how to create your Instagram keys here.
Once you have filled your Instagram keys, you will be able to add your Instagram gallery.
3. Create from your own photos :
Give a name to your gallery, and click on "0 image" to upload photos from your computer.
You can upload several photos in the same time, just select from one folder all the photos you want to upload.
It's not mandatory, but you can enter a title and a description for all your photos.
Click on "Ok" to save your gallery.
4. Create a gallery from Facebook:
Enter the Facebook ID of your Facebook Fan page and choose which images you want to show in the "Search" field :
To create a new gallery, click on and repeat the process above.