- 1. Provide an administration panel for your clients (other than Tigerappcreator.com)
- 2. Create access for them on this administration panel
- 3. Provide them with the media that enables them to promote their application (QR code, POS advertising, etc.)
- 4. Allow your clients to have the address of their mobile website on an address of the following type: mobile.clientdomain.com
- 5. Submit the applications on the various stores (Apple and Android) (We take care of that for you, but you'll have a step to complete in the beginning)
1. Create your own admin interface for your clientsYou will need a domain name. You can choose to use your domain name or a subdomain for your interface. If you do not yet have a domain name, you can purchase one, for example at ovh.com.
As this is the "stuff needed" heading, we are not going to go into the details of creation here, but if you would like to know how to modify your domain name to integrate your interface into it, just click here.
2. Create access to your clients on your admin panelOnce you have created your administration interface, you must create access to it for your clients. This access is created from the "Extra" menu of each of your applications. As you gain clients, you must gather their login information, with at least the following elements: name, first name, e-mail and a password that you will create and that your client can modify afterwards. You can choose "send email" to automatically send an email to your clients with their login and password. This email will be sent in your name, with your email, and not Tiger ones.
3. Promotional media for the applicationThese are available from the "Promotion" menu of each of your applications. You can get:
- A QR Code: this QR code can be scanned by any user, and will direct the mobile device toward the appropriate store for that type of device. For example, the user of an IPhone will be directed toward Appstore to download the application.
- Point-of-sale media: these elements are provided to enable you to print A3-size posters (which can be displayed on a storefront, for example) and A5-size posters (which can be displayed at the counter or at the tables of a restaurant, for example). You can personalize these; they are provided in PSD format to be modified in Photoshop.
4. To attribute an adress to a mobile websiteYou can either:
- Create an address on your client's domain or
- Create an address on your own domain