1. You will need an Instagram account
2. Login to https://www.instagram.com/developer/
3. Click on “Manage Clients“:
5. Fill out the fields, for the “Application Name” enter the name of your company or your apps builder, and for the “Description” just tell that this Instagram app allows the users to integrate Instagram photo galleries in their mobile applications. In the “Website URL” and “Valid redirect URIs” fields, enter the url of Tigerappcreator https://cms.tigerappcreator.com.
6. Now you have a Client ID.
7. Click on “Manage” to enter in your Instagram app, then click on the “Security” tab, uncheck “Disable implicit OAuth:” and click on “Update Client“:
8. In this
replace “CLIENT-ID” and “REDIRECT-URI” with your own info, and then paste the url in your browser.
For instance the URL to paste in your browser would be like https://api.instagram.com/oauth/authorize/?client_id=817718189191&redirect_uri=https://cms.tigerappcreator.com&response_type=token if your CLIENT-ID is “817718189191” and if your REDIRECT-URI is https://cms.tigerappcreator.com
9. Authorize the API request
10. You obtain the token (it’s in the URL after “access_token=”)
11. Before using Instagram in Tigerappcreator, you need to add at least a picture in your Instragram account.
12. Paste your CLIENT-ID and your ACCESS TOKEN in your Editor, in Settings > APIs > Instagram: